Android Course for Beginners
- Setup Android Studio
- Android studio introduction – Part -1
- Android studio introduction – Part -2
- Android studio introduction – Part -3
- Basic java- Part 1- Create Function & pass parameters
- Basic java- Part 2- Passing Data between classes
- Basic java- Part 3- Call Function of another class
- Android Linear layout design & properties
- Android create rounded corner & custom design
- Android Relative layout design
- Android Table layout design
- Android Grid layout design
- Android Change layout value from Activity java code
- Android Button onclick event listener
- Android validate data on button click
- Android Spinner & custom spinner design
- Android Spinner item click listener
- Android Textinputlayout & floating label, ratingbar, checkbox
- Dynamically create layout in android, add views Part-1
- Dynamically create layout in android, add views Part-2
- Android Toast display & custom Toast
- Android show Alertdialog
- Android custom Alertdialog
- Android Common class for alertdialog
- Android Popup window example
ABOUT THE COURSE
Android app development is very easy to learn. Android course is design for beginners. This is the first step on your journey to becoming an Android developer!
This course is designed for students who are new to programming, and want to learn how to build Android apps. You don’t need any programming experience to take this course. I have start this course from basic java concept than you will learn android app development from scratch.
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to build an app’s layout, action on button click, show alert dialog etc and then practiced those skills by making an app.
If you’re curious about the road even farther ahead, these are the free courses that you can join. Please check curriculum tab to see complete content cover in this course.
Whenever you have any doubt you can use chat box or can whatsApp me.
NOTE- Please get this course from our earlier website www.blueappsoftware.in/onlineclass We are uploading course here but it will take some time.
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level beginners
- Language English
- Students 54
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes